Monday, October 14, 2013

Welcome


Hello, Welcome. I'm Trish.

'Candoo Cafe' has been on the David Low Way at Marcoola, Sunshine Coast for 12 years. I have been a partner in this business for 8 years. In March, 2013, I bought out my business partner. I closed the cafe for 3 weeks to make some much needed changes in decor. My cafe restaurant, now seems more like a home away from home for me. My head is spilling with ideas for the changes I would like to make. We already have a great customer base, so my changes must be made in small steps. Please come along with me on my journey to transform 'Candoo Cafe' into my dream - "Cafe Alcazar"

1 comment:

  1. Hello Trish, I am a big fun of your place and Donovan music...
    I wander if you are interesting to buy some Yerba mate boxes for sell. I am in a process to become a distributor of " Milano Food Traders".
    Thank you in advance. (soniadifonzo@yahoo.com.ar)
    Sonia Difonzo

    ReplyDelete